2009-04-21

Tourist Guide of the Day - Malaysia Guide Grace Leong















Who is this tourist guide?
Grace Leong, a tourist guide in Sabah, Malaysia.

What does this tourist guide do?
I am a Blue Badge Guide and has been guiding for 19 years. My passion for travelling and sharing with others about Sabah's wonderful and beautiful eco-nature mountains and beaches as well as its colorful and diverse 32 over ethnic groups landed me in becoming a tourist guide since 1989 (there were only less than 80 guides then) and has never look back.

My guests who include normal tourists to very high profile personnel VVIPS such as Ministers, Filming Crews, CEOS have always commented that I have the gift of making stories of people, places and even animals come alive and could make a boring place become interesting which is not surprisingly as tour guiding apart from being my beloved profession, is also my hobby! With my years of experience in guiding and in management, I am also now a Trainer with Tourism Malaysia for their Mesra Malaysia and Eco Host programs, training tourist guides and frontliners in the tourism industry. I am also the founder of the KK Heritage Walk.

My motto in striving for excellence service is:Do To Others What You Want Others To Do To You !Thus, presenting surprising souvenir to my guests is just part of my service. Please contact me on OurExplorer.

How to find this tourist guide?
Profile Link: Tour Guide Sabah– Grace Leong

Client Testimonial-
A boy scout group with leaders from Sinagore. We give Grace a 5 out 5 -she was fantastic - highly recommended! Warm regards, Neil. Neil Dibb

没有评论: