2009-04-13

Tourist Guide of the Day - Bangkok Tour Guide Amy













Who is this tour guide?
Amy Muangput, a tour guide in Bangkok, Thailand.

What does this tour guide do?
Any trip you like, anywhere you love I could arranged da wonderful trip for you..try to visit Thailand. Do not hesitate to contact me.

How to find this guide?
Profile Link: Tour Guide Bangkok – Amy Muangput

Client Testimonial
"Amy has been a great tour guide and has exceeded expectations. Her English is solid, she is very friendly, and she is knowledgeable about the history of the various temples that we visited as well as Bangkok in general. If you have a good sense of humor then you will be pleased as she is also very funny and witty, which is great for us because we like to laugh and have a good time. I would highly recommend Amy and I plan to use her as my tour guide when I return to Thailand in the future." --Chad Lyon

没有评论: