2009-04-14

Tourist Guide of the Day - Acapulco Tour Guide Rodolfo













Who is this tour guide?
RODOLFO "rudy" FREGOSO, a tour guide in Acapulco, Mexico.

What does this tour guide do?
Save up to 50 % On All Tours, I am a Professional Tour Guide in Acapulco, Mexico. Bonded by The Federal Mexican Government, Friendly, Knowledgeable, Kind And Fun Loving. Doing my Job Well is my Passion. "Let me take you under My Wing" and show you what only the insiders know!

I am in Possession of an Air Conditioned, up to 14 passengers, Windowed Van. I Consider Myself as a Privileged Person and think of myself as a Touristic Ambassador Proud to Show my Country to Visitors.

I Feel Fortunate to get paid to do something I love to do.... In between You & I, I enjoy it so much that I would do it for less...! Just don´t tell anybody!

Send me an e-mail and Let Me Take Care of You During Your Next Visit to Acapulco, I Will Proudly Show You My City & I Will Make of Your Time Here With us a Very Pleasant Experience.

Rodolfo "rudy" Fregoso your friend in Acapulco, Mexico.

How to find this tour guide?
Profile Link: Rodolfo "rudy" Fregoso,
http://www.ourexplorer.com/tour-guide-rodolfo--rudy--fregoso-1144.aspx

Personal Website: Best Tailored Tours in Acapulco http://tourbyvan.com/

没有评论: