2009-03-29

Tourist Guide of the Day - Pablo Piera














Who is this guide?
Pablo Piera, a tourist guide in Buenos Aires of Argentina.

What does this guide do?
My name is Pablo Piera (40), I'm photographer and marketing consultant, and I'm ready to bring you a Personal, Exclusive & Passionated Whole-day tour. I wish to give you TIME, all of the time you need to fall in love with Buenos Aires, and as long as we’re at it, be charmed by my service! I decided to start this litle one-person-company because I decided after years of thinking about it, that honest tourism is a funny job. We can chat in ENGLISH, SPANISH, or PORTUGUESE, and I have friends who can show in ITALIAN or FRENCH.

I´m focused on Art, Arch & Historical funny tours. Let's discover BA together!

How to find this guide?
Profile Link: Pablo Piera,
http://www.ourexplorer.com/tour-guide-pablo-piera-1865.aspx

Personal Website: Pablo Piera, Your Friend in Buenos Aires.
Enjoy one of the most beautiful cities in the world with
a personal guide
http://www.yourfriendinbsas.com.ar/

没有评论: