2009-02-24

Tourist Guide of the Day - Flora Lin












Who is this guide?
Flora Lin, a
tourist guide in Shanghai of China.

What does this guide do?
I am very familiar with culture, history, senic spots, shopping, good accomadation of Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Water villages, Beijing, Inner mongolia and other cities. I also guide tours abroad like thailand, Philipines and so on.


I can help u to design the specialized itineary according to ur interests for ur private trip, can arrange everything in detail: hotel booking, car rentals with driver, tour programme...everything in need before u come.

As u come for a business trip, I also can help to let u know the business envoriment in shanghai, take u to the exhibition centers, factories!Help u with business sourcing and negotiation!Last but not lest, I really enjoy my work, I love it beacuse it's both my hobby and my job!

How to find this guide?
Profile Link: Flora Lin,
http://www.ourexplorer.com/tour-guide-flora-lin-1561.aspx

Personal Website: Flora Lin, Best China Private Tour Service, http://www.bestchinatrip.blogspot.com/

没有评论: